- TV, DVD & Audio
- ComputingNavigationProduct was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Revamp your kitchen with this stylish Zanussi electric oven and ceramic hob pack! This great value Zanussi oven and hob pack can be easily slotted into the spaces in your existing kitchen to breathe new life into your cooking without costing a fortune to replace all your units.
The versatile 56-litre oven includes an interior light, easy clean enamel interior and an electric grill. The ceramic hob is easy to clean and gives you impressively close control of the heat using controls to the side, which avoids the risk of accidentally touching them as you cook.
- 56-litre single electric oven
- Thermaflow® fan cooking ensures an even temperature throughout the oven - ideal for batch baking or cooking food with different flavours together.
- No more scrubbing! This oven has an interior door made completely of glass, which you can get clean and sparkling in no time.
- Easy to clean enamel interior
- Double glazed viewing windows
- Interior light
- Defrost function
- 2 shelves
- A rated energy
- Electric grill combined with oven
- H 59.3, W 56, D 55 cm
- 4 zone ceramic touch control electric hob
- Side mounted touch controls
- Dimensions - 59 x 52 x 5 cm
- Black colour
Included in this price is a contribution to recycling costs of €5
Brightside Extended Warranty for whatever happens.
A lot can happen to your appliances, electrical and mobile products.
Extended Warranty from Brightside provides you with up to 4 years extra protection after your manufacturer’s warranty expires. You’ll enjoy the extra benefits of unlimited repairs, surge protection and wear and tear. Plus, our Extended Warranty is valid anywhere in the world. Brightside Extended Warranty is designed to protect you for whatever happens, so you can always look on the bright side.
Brightside Extended Warranty Cover* includes:
We have a safeguard in place for when your product suffers greatly from electrical interference.
Wear and tear
All products can be affected by wear and tear. But don’t worry, you’re covered.
No lemon guarantee
If you’re unlucky enough to have three failures of the same component and a fourth occurs, relax. We’ll simply replace it.
This is a real bonus. You can increase the value of your gift or sale by transferring your cover to the new owner.
Here’s a fresh idea. If your fridge or freezer loses its cool, we’ll replace all your food.
If your clothes are messed up by the washing machine or dryer, we’ll cover the cleaning.
Worldwide coverage (up to €150)
It doesn’t matter where you travel in the world, we’ve got you covered.
Purchasing Extended Warranty
1. Select your product and extended warranty term in store
2. Pay for your product and cover at the cashier
3. Cover confirmation and T&Cs will be emailed to you
Making a claim
1. Have a copy of your purchase receipt handy
2. Call Our Brightside Cover team on 1800 819 240
3. One of Our friendly team will verify your details and assist you with your claim.
Our Brightside Cover team are available Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (excluding Irish public holidays).
*See product terms and conditions for details.
Brightside Extended Warranty Product Cover is provided by the retailer of the product and is administered by Frith Service Contracts Ltd, Business Number 37365, a warranty service provider regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. © Copyright 2016.
''Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) is taken back free of charge on a one-for one, like-for-like basis. Waste batteries including rechargeable batteries are taken back free of charge. You are not obliged to make any purchase when returning old batteries. Each local authority must also accept household WEEE and small batteries free of charge at its recycling facilities. All WEEE and waste batteries must be recycled and should not be placed in any of your household wheelie bins. Make sure you always recycle all your old electrical goods and batteries. ''
What products can I recycle for free?
You can return all kitchen appliances including fridges, washing machines, dishwashers, cookers etc as well as smaller items like kettles, toasters, blenders, remote controls, batteries or electric toothbrushes. Even your old bicycle lamps can be recycled!
Do I need to have made a purchase at Peter lighting & Electrical Ltd. ?
No. You can recycle any of the above items at our store even if you have not made a purchase with us.
How do I return my old product to be recycled?
You can return your old product to us during our opening hours.
Will you collect my old product?
If you are getting a new product delivered we’ll take your old one back to be recycled. Please ensure your old appliance is disconnected, clean and ready for the driver at the time of delivery.
Do you take back used batteries?
Yes we do. In our store you will find recycling bins for batteries. The batteries that we accept are AA, AAA, C or D and also the flat batteries that are found in watches and toys. Unfortunately we do not accept back any Industrial or car batteries.
How much will it cost?
There is no charge to return products to our store
Why should I recycle through Peter Murphy Lighting & Electrical Ltd?
We will ensure that your old product is disposed of correctly to reduce the potentially harmful effects caused on the environment and to conserve natural resources.
Further information can be found on weeeireland.ie
From 1st July 2014, the following EMC’s apply to some items of electrical equipment:
• Large refrigeration: €10.00 (side-by-side/ American style fridges)
• Smaller refrigeration: €5.00 (larder/two door/ under counter fridges, chest freezers above and below 150 litres)
• Large appliances: €5.00 (washing machines, dryers, cookers)
• Large T.V.’s: €5.00 (73+cm)
• Gas discharge lamps: €0.15 (All fluorescent lamps, CFL’s, sodium and metal halide lamps)
• LED light sources: €0.05 (LED Lamps & Luminaires, with the exception of LED household luminaires)
- TV, DVD & Audio