Model Number : FFUL1913P1
Included in this price is a recycling charge of €5.
- 195.5 x 70 x 71.5 cm (H x W x D)
- Fridge: 302 litres / Freezer: 148 litres
- Total frost free
- Convertible fridge & freezer zone for extra storage
- Food freshness feature to keep your fruit and veg fresh
Food care zone keeps delicate food stable
- Frost free so you'll never have to defrost
- Super freeze gets food frozen quickly
- Hotpoint and Jamie Oliver want to make home cooking as easy as it is fun
Food care zone
A section of the Hotpoint FFUL 1913 P 60/40 Fridge Freezer is carefully maintained at barely above freezing. This is where you can store meat, fish, and other delicate food that shouldn't be frozen, but needs a bit of help to maintain freshness.
Never defrost a freezer again. The humidity level is carefully balanced with fresh air circulating throughout the Hotpoint FFUL1913P Fridge Freezer, so ice doesn't get the chance to form. This will also help with food freshness, making everything last an extra bit longer.
After a big shop, putting lots of new things in the freezer can cause the temperature to rise and affect what was already there. The Super Freeze can push the Hotpoint FFUL 1913P into overdrive, working to get everything to sub-zero as quickly as possible.
Use in outbuildings: This refrigerator is not designed to be used in an outbuilding – both your food and the appliance can be damaged. Do not use it in any unheated area.
Reversible door hinges: This appliance has a reversible door.