Accessibility statement - Peter Murphy Lighting & Electrical
Peter Murphy Lighting & Electrical is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Peter Murphy Lighting & Electrical takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- An accessibility officer or official has been appointed.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.0 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
Peter Murphy Lighting & Electrical assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: (091) 525 224
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Unit 2 Westside Shopping Center, Westside Galway, H91 W8N4
We aim to respond to feedback within 14 business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by:
Peter Murphy Lighting & Electrical