Delicate teas such as green or white tea are best brewed at lower temperatures, coffee gets a real flavour boost when made with water that’s 90°C and black teas need water to be at boiling point to bring out their best taste. The Buckingham Digital Kettle features digital temperature technology that lets you set it to the optimal temperature for every hot drink you make.
It also features quiet boil technology making it up to 75% quieter* than a standard kettle. It’s perfect for early risers or night owls who don’t want to wake the family when boiling water. With a 1.7 litre capacity jug, it’s big enough to make up to six cups, making it a great choice for family homes or office kitchens.
The Buckingham Digital Kettle has a perfect pour spout to prevent water spilling or splashing. To keep your work top clutter free, its base has integrated cord storage so it can be tidied away when it’s not in use.
- Brushed stainless steel kettle with embossed Russell Hobbs logo
- Quiet boil technology - 75% quieter*
- Digital temperature technology: choose from 60-100 degrees
- Perfect pour spout
- Pull open lid
- Water window
- 1.7L capacity
- 360° base with integrated cord storage
- Concealed heating element
- Removable, washable filter